Detalles de la compañía
JINZHOU YICHENG CELLULOSE CO.,LTD.
Appearance: White Powder, Free-flowing
Solid Content: ≥99.0%
Ash Content (1000℃): 11%±2
Bulk Density: 400−550 G/l
Average Particle Size: ~80 μm
PH Value: 5.0-8.0
TG(Glass Transition Temperature): 16℃
Paquete: Bolso estándar 25KG
productividad: 50 tons/ day
Lugar de origen: Hebei, China
Capacidad de suministro: 1500 tons/month
Certificados : SGS/ISO 9001
HPMC no es iónico, y en el proceso de preparación puede purificarse eficazmente mediante lavado con agua caliente, tiene un contenido de ceniza muy bajo. Los productos de hidroxipropil metilcelulosa pueden cumplir completamente los estándares para el uso de medicamentos, alimentos, productos de construcción y cuidado personal. La hidroxipropilmetilcelulosa es un tipo de polvo blanco o ligeramente amarillento, inodoro, insípido y no tóxico.
1- Chemical Name and Structure:
Hydroxypropyl Methyl Cellulose (HPMC)
2- Technical specifications:
1) Appearance: White or off-white powder.
2) Size: 80mesh,100mesh.
3) Carbonization temperature: 280-300℃
4) Apparent density: 0.25-0.70g/cm3
5) Surface tension: 2% water solution 42-56 dyn/cn
6) Solubility property: It can be dissolved in water and organic solvent.
7) HPMC, the gel point is i
ncreased due to the methoxy decreasing, water solubility will be decreased and surface activity will
8) HPMC has thickening ability and characteristics like salt drainage, low ash, water retention, Excellent film forming,dispersing
4 - Applications:
1) Building industry: HPMC is used as water-retaining-agent in all kinds of construction materials, such as mortar, plaster, putty
powder and other adhesive materials; HPMC is used as adhesive for tiles, marbles, plastic ornaments and plaster stone. It also
reduces the dosage of cement;The water retention property of HPMC leads the pulp not to dry too quickly, avoids crackings
after spreading, and enhances the intensity of the coating.
2) Coating industry: HPMC is used as thickening agents, dispersing agents and stabilizers. It has good inter-miscibility with water
or organic solvents.
3) Plastic industry: HPMC is used in plastic industry for forming release agents, softeners, lubricants and so on.
4) Pharmaceutical Industry: In oral preparation, HPMC is mainly applied as tablet adhesive, film coating material and frame work
material of sustained-release; in topical preparation, it is mainly applied as suspending agent and thickener of ophthalmology
preparation, and also as emulsifier, suspensions and stabilizer of gel and pointment.
5) Cosmetic industry: With the appropriate viscosity, vanity,stability,and lubricity,HPMC is used in detergent, hand cream, hair
care,and toothpaste, ect...
6) Resin industry: As a fiber-reinforced release agent and water-based paint emulsion thickener and stabilizer.
7) Besides, HPMC is used in textile industry, pesticide and cigarette, ect...
5- Dissolving method:
1) HPMC with surface treatment (S) can be directly added into cold water, and be dispersed fast by stirred in the water. By adding
alkali, the PH value can be adjusted to 8-9, stirring forms viscosity. The alkali can be ammonia,Na2CO3, etc.
2) HPMC without surface treatment is expanding and dispersing in water with temperature higher than 85℃.It need to take 1/5 to
1/3 hot water and stir until the HPMC expend completely, then take the rest water (the water can be cold water, even ice
water),stir them to a suitable temperature, and they will be dissolved completely.
3) Dissolved in the organic solvent:Put the products into organic solvent or wet the product with organic solvent,
4) Dispersing by mixing dry products: the products can be dispersed to some extent white it is still dry.First, mixing the products with
powder substance,then adding the water, it can be dissolved fast in this way.
25kg net in new PP bag with PE bag inner or 25kg per drum. It need to be moistureproof when storage.